Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mrs. Paragas' Update

Dear TK Parents,

I was planning to begin my maternity leave starting Monday, November 2.  However, starting today, I have been feeling a lot of discomfort.  I have decided to make today my last day.

Tomorrow, Ms. Cuellar will be subbing for me and will be aided by Mrs. Reyes.  Some of you know Mrs. Reyes as the TK Daycare teacher.  I am very comfortable with these 2 ladies and know they will have a successful day with the children.  

On Friday, Mrs. Dorie Collins, my long term sub, will be taking over until I return.  If you wish to e-mail her, this will be her work e-mail: dcollins@stischoolcypress.org  You are welcome to CC me in emails; however, please understand that Mrs. Collins will be in charge of responding.  Feel free to email her and introduce yourself and address any concerns and/or questions you may have.  Understand that she will not have access to her email until she begins work on Friday.   

Have a good rest of the week!
Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment