Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 10 Update


Dear TK Family & Friends,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dorie Collins and I will be the long term substitute teacher while Mrs. Paragas is away on maternity leave.  I am blessed to have this opportunity to work with your children and look forward to getting to know all of you. With that being said, I ask your patience during dismissal as I get to know your faces, and please tell me your child’s name.
Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who volunteered with our Halloween festivities on Friday. The students seem to have enjoyed such a fun-filled morning. 
This week we will be learning about saints and what it means to act like a saint. I encourage you to talk to your child about saint-like actions. Other things we will be discovering are:
                the letter D
                Sight Word “in”
                the number 9
                and shapes, cone, cube, cylinder, and sphere
My school email address is up and ready. Please feel free to contact me at dcollins@stischoolcypress.org


In God’s grace,

Mrs. Dorie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment