Thursday, October 8, 2015

Parent Teacher Conference / My Leave

Today I sent home a Parent Teacher Reminder of the time and date that you signed up.  If you were a family that did not sign up for a time, I assigned a date and time to meet with you.

During conferences, I will be distributing your child's Progress Reports and will be going over any areas of concerns or highlight areas that your child is doing well in.

I am limited to a 15 minute time slot with each family.  I ask that you come to your conference on time.  If you are more than 5 minutes late, we may need to reschedule.

Those parents who I have assigned a time and date, I ask that you try your best to keep that schedule as my work days are limited.  If it's a real need to change the time and date, I have a small window to do that. I expect to work until the end of the month and will be on my maternity leave.  However, I have had some complications recently and may need to take time off even sooner, if needed, which may make rescheduling conferences a bit more difficult.

A long term substitute has been selected and I have been working with her.  She has been teaching for many years in the Catholic schools.  Her name is Mrs. Dorie Collins and your children has already met her last Tuesday.  She will be returning this Tuesday to help and observe in the classroom.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment