Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TK Newsletter Week 8

Dear TK Family and Friends,

The next 2 weeks will be crazy but fun!

This week we will learn:

  • The letter Bb
  • The number 7
  • We are Kind
  • Position words - above, below, in and out, top, middle, bottom
  • Bats
  • Sight word: The
  • Words that rhyme with "bat"

Thank you for taking the time to come see me last week during conferences.  I enjoyed speaking with you about your child.

This Friday is the Fun Run, a permission slip will go home today.  Please fill this out and return by Wednesday, Oct. 21.  The permission slip was made for the school so the dismissal time is 2:45; however, I have altered it to say 11:30 (general TK dismissal) and 2:45 (applies to enrolled daycare students only).  If this is not clear to you, please see me and I can further explain.  If your child will not be attending the Fun Run, please let me know on the form  so that I am aware that they will not be coming in the afternoon.

If you received a letter from the Health Room regarding missing immunization or paperwork, please take care of that ASAP. If you have questions regarding this, please let Mrs. Aziz know.

Miss Cuellar and I do not always have time to look through your child's tote bags.  If you have a letter or note that needs to be seen, please place it in your child's folder.  Thank you :)

Scholastic Book Order is due by Oct. 30 if you plan to order.  You may order online or by writing a check to Scholastic Book Clubs.

Share this week is the letter Bb, please practice with your child by having them say "My name is...."  "I brought something (say clues)"  "Can you guess what it is?"



If you have any questions, let me know.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment