Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fun Run Friday

Hi Parents,

The Fun Run is this Friday.  Unless your child is in daycare, students need to be picked up from school at 11:30 and return to join us for the Fun Run at by 3:15.  If you would like your child to have a snack before the run, I encourage students to return by 3:00 to allow them enough time to eat.  If your child attends TK Daycare and you filled out the permission slip, your child will go from Daycare to me and will be provided a snack prior to the Fun Run.  Your child may not participate if the permission slip has not been turned in.  There are a number of students who have not turned in their permission slip.  If you do not want your child to participate, please at least send me an email so that I can plan accordingly.

You are welcome to join us and watch the kids during the Fun Run.  If you would like to volunteer, please email me so I can verify your volunteer status.  If your volunteer status has not cleared, you are certainly still welcome to join us as a spectator around the perimeter of the TK/K track.

After the Fun Run, I do ask that you pick up your child from the classroom.  I will walk them back to the classroom and dismiss them from there.  Please do not take your child home directly from the field. This is your child's safety.

If you have any questions regarding the Fun Run, please do ask me.

Have a great evening!

Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment