Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TK Newsletter

Dear TK Family and Friends,

This week we are learning about the following:

  • Pets and Spring
  • The letter Tt
  • The number 22
  • Ways we can pray
  • Lent
  • Body movement to a beat
  • Music - Rhythm
  • Characteristics of Springtime
Next week is Holy Week.  I will NOT be preparing a homework packet for next week.  I ask that you take the time to review all past skills - letters, numbers, sight words, fine and gross motor skills and so forth.

I sent home a Scholastic Book Order today.  I will be placing the April catalog next Thursday, April 2.  If you order in the March catalog, your items are on its way.  They should arrive this week.  Any order from the April Catalog will arrive after Easter Break.

Thank you to all the families that donated Kleenex and paper towel.  This means the world to me!  

We will celebrate Easter after our Spring Break. :)


Have a great week!
Mrs. Paragas  


No comments:

Post a Comment