Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TK Newsletter

****Yesterday, I apparently hit SAVE, instead of PUBLISH.  I apologize for the newsletter delay!****

Dear TK Family and Friends,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you are filled with luck today!

This week we are learning the following:

  • The Holy Trinity - God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
  • God gave us a special meal called Holy Communion
  • Number 21 
  • Reviewing writing "2"
  • Letter S - beginning sounds and words that end with /s/
  • Clouds, Rainbow, Rain, Evaporation
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • Color: Green
Report Cards will go home tomorrow today.  Should you have any questions regarding your child's progress, feel free to email me and/or set up a conference.  I am really proud of the class' progress overall.  Now that we are in the third trimester, I can't express how elated I feel.  Reminiscing back to September and to simply line up was such a difficult task to now being able to READ!!!  This is amazing! I have to thank you for your support all these months.

We have a lot of sniffles and coughs going on in the classroom.  We are all out of Kleenex and paper towel.  If you would like to donate to our classroom, I would appreciate it.

REMINDER:  Next week, is POETRY WEEK.  See this post for the poem.


This will be a short newsletter, but will post tid-bits and news throughout the week.  I recommend that you check the blog regularly as I will post multiple times a week. 

Enjoy your day!
Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment