Tuesday, March 10, 2015

TK Newsletter - Week 26

Dear TK Family and Friends,

TK focus of the week:

  • the gifts that God has given us
  • the letter/sound: Rr
  • sight words: I, have
  • the number 20
  • counting by tens
  • weather 
Today we saw Andrew Chinn in concert!  The performance was engaging and fun.  The kids enjoyed themselves, especially when they were part of the performance.  I have a video and picture of today's event which I will share later this week.  Thank you for being flexible with our dismissal today. 

Regarding the Talent Show, I never received a revised flier.  I do know the changes that needed to be made had to do with the dates.  As soon as I get the information, I will send it home.

I just wanted to thank you for your support during and leading up to our WASC visit.  It was a high stress week but with your support and kind words, the week was painless!

We officially started the third trimester last Monday.  I hope you're ready to for the last few month of the school year!

Have a great day!
Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment