Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Week 11 Newsletter

Dear TK Parents and Friends,

I hope your children enjoyed their Friday off! ...Hopefully some of you were able to enjoy that extra day with your child. :)

Don't forget the SHARE activity for November.  If your child forgets to do his/her presentation, I will try to squeeze them in sometime during the week.

Share Topic for the Month: 
Fall/Autumn, Thanksgiving, Family

Students should begin their presentation with:
Good morning, my name is....
I am sharing something about ______________.
Here are my clues.
1.
2.
3.

Beginning next week, here is the schedule of presentation: (I am using your child's student number)
Nov. 7 - 19 & 20
Nov. 8 - 17 & 18
Nov. 9 - 15 & 16
Nov. 10 - 13 & 14
Nov. 11 - 11 & 12
Nov. 14 - 9 & 10
Nov. 15 - 7 & 8 
Nov. 16 - 5 & 6
Nov. 17 - 3 & 4
Nov. 18 - 1 & 2

During our Share Presentation, your child needs to bring a visual (a photo, drawing, object or other "thing")  The item must fit in your child's tote bag.

Here is an example of a presentation:
Good morning, my name is Mrs. Paragas.
I am sharing something about Thanksgiving.  Here are my 3 clues:
1.  It is an animal
2.  It has feathers
3.  Some people eat it on Thanksgiving.
What did I bring?


This week's goals;
Theme: Patriotism, Veteran's Day, Voting, Presidents

Religion- God Made the World
Math - Number 7; Position words - above and below
Reading/Language - Veteran's Day, letter k, sight word: the
Social Studies - our country

Have a great week!
Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment