Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 2 Newsletter

Dear TK Families,

I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day holiday.  Long weekends for me seem to never be long enough, I'm sure most will agree?  However, I am excited to be back with your children.  I am thrilled to do more exciting things this week.

Our goals for the week:
  • Religion - Jesus has special friends
  • Math - calendar skills, writing number 0 and 1
  • Reading/Language - Story: Rainbow Fish;  characters; Alphabet Introduction
  • Social Studies - Sharing
  • Science - Colors
Emergency Clothes
A gallon size zip-loc bag was sent home last week without a note attached.  Please fill the bag with play clothes such as a T-shirt, shorts/pants, underwear, and socks.  This will be returned before Christmas break and will be asked to replenish when they return in January.


Emergency Pack
All St. I Students need an emergency pack in an event of an emergency.  The Emergency Pack may be purchased for $15 from the school office OR you may create your own.  If you create your own, you must include the following items:
  • 16 oz. of water (if possible packed into 4 oz pouches)
  • 1200 calorie emergency bar
  • 1 - 12 hour light stick
  • 1 Emergency Blanket
  • 1 Activity book

TK Questionnaire
In your Back To School Night Packet, I have a couple papers that need to be filled out.  If you have not turned it in, please do so this week.


Book Order
I will send home a couple Scholastic Book Order catalogs tomorrow.  The link below will help you order online:
http://mrsparagas.blogspot.com/p/scholastic-book-order.html

If you choose to order by check or money order, make your checks out to Scholastic Book Club.  

If you need assistance, let me know.

Password Protected Section
I have a password protected section on the website.  Please e-mail me at lparagas@stischoolcypress.org and I will send you the password via e-mail.  Make sure the e-mail you use is the e-mail you'd like me to correspond with regularly as I will save that e-mail to correspond with you.

Drop off / Pick-up
I am starting to slowly getting familiar with face of those who pick up your child.  Please be patient as I go through this process.  Picking up will be much easier as the year goes... promise!


God's Blessings,
Mrs. Paragas






No comments:

Post a Comment