Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week 13

Dear Parents,

Tomorrow we will be celebrating our Thanksgiving prayer service with the kindergarten classes. Please remember to send a piece of fruit or vegetable with your child in the morning.
If you will not be sending your child to school this week, please let me know as soon as possible. Each student has a role at the service and I need to know right away if there are any gaps I need to fill.
Tuesday is the last day in this trimester. We will be reviewing our letters, numbers, and sight words.
If you are needing to keep your child occupied during the break, have him/her practice counting objects, read letters & numbers, and play!
Thank you for sharing your child with me. I wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.

In God's grace,

Mrs. Dorie Collins


p.s. I still can use volunteers on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment