Wednesday, September 9, 2015

How to Navigate the TK Website Tutorial

Hi Parents,

I hope you are comfortable viewing the website.  If you are having trouble finding a section, you are always welcome to ask me.

I created a PDF tutorial of how to get onto the "Current TK Families" link (also known as the password protected section of the website).

Click on Image to download the PDF
Steps:
1.  Find the Current TK Families link.
2.  A prompt will appear on your screen and ask you to enter your password.  If you forgot the password, please email me.

*If you are having problems viewing the site, please make sure you are NOT using Safari or Internet Explorer.  The best browser to use to view this website is Google Chrome or Firefox.

**If you need me to walk you through how to view the website, come by in the morning or see me after school.

I am hoping this website makes it easier for you to access class related information.

Have a great day!
Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment