Thursday, April 27, 2017

Week 32 Newsletter

I posted this on the Shutterfly Site but forgot to share it here:

Dear TK Families,

Welcome back!  I hope you enjoyed the Easter holiday.  I was able to spend Easter with my family and my daughter was able to actually be a part of the Easter celebration.  During the season of Easter, let us remember the loving sacrifice that Jesus did for all of us.  I remind the students to always keep Jesus in our hearts especially when we have to make tough choices. 

This week we are learning the following:
*Religion - Easter season, Jesus has risen
*Math - graphing and reviewing of previous math skills
*Reading/Language - alphabet review, writing letters Mm, Nn, Oo; sight words review
*Science - Planet Earth
*Social Studies - Earth Day

Upcoming:
*Celebrate April birthdays - Friday, April 28 at snack time
* The 3 Piggy Opera - Friday, May 12 at 10:30

Have a super week!

Mrs. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment