Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 26

Dear TK Family and Friends,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back.  It has made coming back a little easier.  Being a new mom has taught me even more things about being a teacher.  I look at your children a little differently - I now teach and see them through a mother's heart.

This week we are learning the following:

  • Religion - We are continuing the season of Lent
  • The letter Ss - sound, letter, and words
  • The word "go" and "of"
  • We are reading "Bears Can Go" 
  • This week we are on the number 23
  • We are finishing up the unit on Measurement
  • Science - Clouds, Rain, and Weather
Book Order
I will send home a book order form tomorrow.  I'm only keeping the window to order very small so that the books will arrive before Easter Break.  Orders are due Friday, March 11.  If you miss this month, I will send out the April catalog as soon as I receive them.

If you would like to order books from Scholastic Books, use the code GZX8B as the class code.

Here is the link to the Scholastic Book Website or type this in http://www.scholastic.com/parents/

On the top right corner, you will see "Sign In" or "Register".  If you already have an account made, select "Sign in", otherwise, please select "Register".

TK Parent Volunteers
If you would like to volunteer in our classroom, I will put out a calendar sign up sheet.  I ask that only one parent volunteer per day.  All volunteers must Safe-Environment trained and fingerprinted.  

Have a great week!

Mrs. Paragas




No comments:

Post a Comment