Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 25

Dear TK parents and families,

As my time here comes to a close, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continuous support, love, and respect. It has been a pleasure and blessing to serve as your long term sub. I did promise the students that I would visit so you haven't gotten rid of me totally. :)

This week we will be celebrating "Read Across America," in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. On Wednesday the students may wear pajamas to school. They must wear regular school socks and shoes. Uniforms are to be worn by students who are not in pjs. There will be guest readers on that day as well as fun activities.

We continue to make great strides in TK. This week we are working on:

  • Lent and our love for God
  • the number 22
  • measurement
  • the letter "Rr"
  • making water green and if it changes the taste
  • sight words: a, I, can, have, see, on, in, and, the, is, at
In God's grace,

Mrs. Dorie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment