Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Welcome TK Families!

I just wanted l to do a quick post to welcome all of you to the 2015-16 school year! I am very excited to work with you and your children. Within the next few days, I'll be updating this website to add some reminders for the beginning weeks.  I will be providing a password during the first week of school for you to access the "Current TK Families" page.  As for right now, the current information on that page pertains to last years class.

To best view the site, please consider using using the following internet browsers: Firefox or Chrome.  Sometimes using Internet Explorer or Safari distorts the site and makes it much more difficult to view.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I am here and can't wait to work beside you.

Take care,
Mrs. Paragas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment